Services Offered to Main Contractors and Construction Managers
- Augmenting the Contractor's team's expertise to assist in undertaking work involving the external envelope of major buildings.
Technical vetting of:
- Architect's specifications and drawings.
- Submissions to the Client at tender stage (including assistance with content).
- Specialist subcontractors' offers, for compliance and risk.
- Subcontractors' technical proposals & drawings, to help identify possible leakage paths, premature failure mechanisms, and unreliable products & details.
Technical vetting and inspections of:
- Manufacture of glass related products.
- Lab testing for weather resistance & acoustics.
- Fabrication & assembly of curtain walling, windows and rainscreen cladding.
- On-site workmanship.
IBT can also help tune staff in to key factors to consider as and when they undertake inspections.
- During construction to help verify workmanship and specification compliance.
- Post-construction, in the event of leakage or other defects.
- In connection with planned maintenance & PFI work.
For details of services offered for each element of construction, please click on the appropriate bullet point in the Areas of Expertise section of the website or use the Navigation Menu
e-mail IBT for more information.